Friday, May 22, 2009

I have winners!

I had three different contests at the beginning of May all for signed books.

The winner of a signed paperback of Michelle Richmond's No One You Know is... Beth Kephart

The winner of a signed hardcover of Susane Colasanti's Waiting for You is...Celi.a

The 5 winners of signed hardcovers of Lauren McLaughlin's Cycler are... Carolina (instant win), AmandaSue, Amy (as in My Friend Amy), Staci, and SarahChristine.

Congrats to all the winners!

I'll send out e-mails to winner this weekend, but you can make my life easier if you send your mailing addresses to lenoreva at hotmail dot com asap!

There is still time to win a Penguin Fantasy Prize Pack or a Penguin Reality Prize Pack!

12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Beth Kephart said...

What?

I actually won something?

I've never won anything.

Is it the same Beth Kephart? Me? This Beth Kephart?

Whoa.

Silvia said...

Congrats!
Enjoy the books*

WhatBriReads said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Vanessa said...

Congrats, winners!

lol, Beth.

Gaby317 said...

I really enjoy your blog. Just wanted to tell you that I have an award for you

http://startingfresh-gaby317.blogspot.com/2009/05/passing-on-blogger-award-from-one.html

gaby

Liyana said...

Congrats! You have something here.

Kate said...

Congratulations to all the winners :)

Christina Farley said...

Congrats all!

Cecelia said...

i have to echo beth. aMAzing feeling, winning something. can't wait to get the book. you = awesome.

Sadako said...

Sweet. Congrats, all!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I've replied to your email with my info.