1. I was featured on Rebecca of Lost in Books fab 20 Questions feature this week. Head on over to find out my must-have reading accessory, fave authors and more.
2. Want to go to the Book Blogger Con on May 28th but can't really afford it? Well, the organizers are doing another registration fee giveaway and I added $50 to the pot for travel expenses! The organizers have also started the BBC scholarship fund in case you are so inclined to donate $$ as well so that as many bloggers as possible can make this fun, educational event.
3. Kristi of The Story Siren wanted to see my swag drawer, so I posted a pic on twitter. But since not everyone is on twitter all of the time, I will repost it here.
This is where I go when it's time to send out prize books or books for the International Book Blogger Mentor Program - everyone gets a handful of signed bookmarks and other swag. Fun!
4. A Novel Romance blog posted this link to a game which tests your knowledge of geography and it is safe to say I am an addict now! There are 12 levels, and it took me about 10 tries before I could get past level 11 to level 12. Ok, I'll admit I ended up studying a map of Russia and the South Pacific - because my knowledge of those areas is a little fuzzy. Try it out!
5. YA Highway brings us the official YASAT practice test. For anyone who reads YA, this is sure to have you giggling!
6. I've been engaged in my own personal fitness challenge to work out at least 7 hours a week and I'm still going strong after 2 weeks. Have to build up my stamina for BEA! Speaking of which, a lot of bloggers have forms you can fill out to tell them when and where you might like to meet up. I don't have a form for you, but if you want to meet up with me at some point, drop me an e-mail at lenoreva at hotmail dot com or just comment here and let me know! I'll be in town from Friday, May 21 to the Saturday a week later. My calendar is already pretty full, but I'm sure I have room for YOU. :)
What's going on in your corner of the world/blogosphere?