Monday, July 25, 2011

This and that

Dystopian August starts in one week - can you believe it?  I've read 14 books so far in preparation (with more reading on the way obviously) and have an amazing interview series set up to preview upcoming dystopians you may or may not have heard about yet.  So August is going to be a busy month - I'll likely be posting twice a day most days ... a far cry from the 2-3 posts a week I've managed over the past few months.  So prepare for the dystopian deluge!

This week I'm reading the two books in my Nerds Heart YA bracket that I am judging with Bart's Bookshelf:  Dark Water by Laura McNeal and A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner.  We'll be picking just one to move on.

Oh and I did an interview with James of The Book Base - so head over there if you want to find out which fictional characters I'd invite to dinner and more.

3 comments:

Cath said...

Love your interview over at Book Base! Looking forward to reading about your Dystopian book travels. :)

James said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions at The Book Base. Please stop by again soon!

Zibilee said...

Yay! So glad to see another dystopian month here again. You always feature the best books and get me all hot and bothered about them!