Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful! I have reading time this week!

I turned in my revision of LEVEL 2 today.  So you know what that means? Readathon! Yep, I have a lot of reading to catch up on, and Jenn of Jenn's Bookshelves clued me into the event Thankfully Reading which is happening over the upcoming holiday weekend.  Since it has no strict rules ... I am starting now!

Here's what's on my list to read:

CINDER by Marissa Meyer
ABOVE by Leah Bobet
BORN WICKED by Jessica Spotswood
SCARLET by AC Gaughen
ARTICLE 5 by Kristen Simmons
FEVER by Lauren DeStefano
FRACTURE by Megan Miranda
A BEAUTIFUL DARK by Jocelyn Davies
OTHER WORDS FOR LOVE by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
BETWEEN by Jessica Warman
HERE LIES BRIDGET by Paige Harbison

and way, way more.

11 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Woo hoo! I'm excited to see your revisions are done!!

Staci said...

So excited for you! Don't you just love the chance to read on your terms!!!?? Enjoy!

Leah said...

Yay! Hope you like ABOVE! (Well, and everything else too. But, yanno. *g*)

Kailana said...

Sounds like you have some fun ahead! Happy reading!

Zibilee said...

Glad that you are done with your work, and hope that you have an excellent readathon this time around!

Amy said...

Enjoy your reading time, friend!

Michelle said...

This is an awesome list! I'm super jealous that you have Fever. Well deserved and much needed down time with a book!

Anonymous said...

So jealous! :-)

Vasilly said...

Any chance to read is always a great thing. Happy reading!

Beth F said...

Great list. I can't tell you how happy I am for you -- so exciting to have finished another stage on the road to printing and binding.

Kristen Kittscher said...

Just turned in my revision as well and I always have the very same first instinct! It's so wonderful to consume after all that producing, isn't it? Enjoy!