Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Return of Cat Tuesday (48)

Emmy's home with us again after her button removal surgery. Though she's super skinny, she's eating well and cuddling which is encouraging.

My readathon on Saturday was interrupeted by the arrival of my edits for LEVEL TWO (though I did get one book read - YOU ARE MY ONLY by Beth Kephart - which I will post a review for this week).

In any case, the next couple of weeks will be very writing/revising centric as I go through my editor's excellent suggestions for making LEVEL TWO the best book it can be. 

That is, if Kaia will ever let me ... ;)

14 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Kaia's trying to be helpful by holding it open for you! I'm so excited for you and Level Two!!

Kailana said...

I hope everything goes well with your rewrites!

Anonymous said...

My cats always try and walk back in forth in front of the screen while I'm on the computer!

Sandy Nawrot said...

Her's just helping! She wants to help. And welcome home Emmy. She would like some fish please. Good luck on your editing. I hear that is a real arduous phase...

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

She has opinions clearly!

Heather Anastasiu said...

Cuteness! So glad the surgery went well.

Alyce said...

I'm glad she's doing better!

Zibilee said...

Glad to hear that Emmy is home and doing better. I also hope that the edits go well. I have a feeling those can take a lot of attention and time, and it looks like Kaia wants to be as helpful as possible during this time :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh I really should've read the posts in order!

Anyway, I'm glad your kitty is feeling much better!

Staci said...

Nah, don't think Kaia is moving anytime soon! Glad that Emmy is home, I'm sure she feels much better now!!

I'm getting excited about your book!!!!

Lola said...

So adorable! Good luck! :)

Beth F said...

Hope the edit review goes well. So exciting that you're already at this stage.

Online Masters Degree Programs said...

She is really very adorable.. :)

Michelle said...

YAY for edits arriving. I hope they go well.