Sunday, March 15, 2009

Contest Winners: Speak and Rampant

Steph seems to be MIA, but with the help of Random.org, I picked 10 of the winners of the 10th anniversary edition of Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.

Congrats to:

Mishel
robin_titan
Laina
Olympianlady
Melissa (shh..I'm reading)
Mo from Unmainstream Mom Reads
The Epic Rat
Emily Ruth
Katie of Katie's Book Blog
Teddy Rose

If you didn't win, be sure to check back at Reviewer X because you could be one of her 10 winners! Also be sure to check out http://speakupaboutspeak.blogspot.com/ for latest news and features about Speak and Wintergirls.

I also held a contest for Diana Peterfreund's killer unicorn book Rampant and the response was so overwhelming (200 entries!) that Diana donated a book as well.

So the winner of the signed copy of Rampant (coming from Diana) is: Brooke Reviews
And the winner of my ARC is: Silvia Pi

Congrats to all the winners! Please send an e-mail with your shipping address to lenoreva AT hotmail DOT com and we'll get your books out ASAP. You've got until Saturday March 21st to claim your prize and if I don't hear from you until then, I'll choose a new winner.

Don't forget to enter my contest for one of 5 copies of Laurie Halse Anderson's Wintergirls here.

15 comments:

Christina Farley said...

Congrats to all the winners. What a treat!

Emily Ruth said...

thanks lenore! :)

Silvia said...

Thanks! I'm very happy*

I've sent you my info!

Thao said...

Congrats to the winners ^^

Brooke Reviews said...

Thanks Lenore! :)

Katie said...

Thanks! I'm so excited.
I just sent my info.

Staci said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!!

Nancy said...

Congrats to all the winners *claps loudly*

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Thanks so much Lenore! I sent my info (=

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

Thank you so much! I sent my info to you :)

Laina said...

Holy cow, this is the second thing I've won today, third thing this week. What a week! Oh, and I'm sending my stuff right now. :)

Melissa said...

Thanks so much! I'm very excited to read this one!

Serena said...

congrats to all the winners.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I sent you my info, hope you got it alright. Congrats to all the winners!

tiffanyak1986(at)hotmail(dot)com

Teddy Rose said...

Thanks so much Lenore! I emailed you with my address.