What I am excited about this week:
1. Diana Peterfreund is so excited about the amazing response my contest to win an advanced copy of Rampant is getting (147 entries and counting) that she is donating a SIGNED copy. That’s right – now there will be two lucky winners. How cool is Diana?! There is still time to enter until Thursday night at midnight CST.
2. One of my favorite new bloggers Taylor from For the Love of Books gave me The Your Blog is Fabulous award! Getting awards from your peers never gets old :) Thanks Taylor <3
3. Readingjunky won my contest to win a custom header from Daniel and her new header is now up. Check it out! And while you're there, read her excellent review of Francine Prose's forthcoming YA novel Touch (due out June 16th).
4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes garnered the most votes in my Where should my next book take me poll, so I will be reading it this month. I also plan to read Undercover by Beth Kephart which has been chosen as a recommended read for March by the postergirlz at readergirlz.
5. More books in my mailbox this week! Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman and Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon found their way to Germany and my Kansas mailbox is enjoying the following: Life Sentences by Laura Lippman, Manual of Detection by Jedediah Berry, Palace Circle by Rebecca Dean (yes, someone needs to stay away from Shelf Awareness!) and my contest wins Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev, The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga and The Terror by Dan Simmons.
6. Speaking of The Terror, the universe really wants me to read this book because I won a third copy of it over at Books Ahoy. 1 million thank yous go out to Nancy aka The Ravenous Reader who let me know I won a swag bag over at Wings author Aprilynne Pike’s blog. We all know how hard it is to keep track of everything we do on the web, so friendly reminders are always welcome!
What are you excited about this week?