Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meet Emmy

Today Daniel, Tracy and I drove down to Stuttgart for a cat interview with a Birman breeder. The kitten's official name is Arien von Duesterwald, but since we've been talking so long about getting a magic cat (long story) we're going to call her Emmy. The little ball of fluff is only 1 month old, so we can't take her home with us for another 2 months. But isn't she cute?!


In other news, we bought a navigation system for the car and used it to successfully navigate our way to Duesterwald and Stuttgart Main Train Station (to pick up Florian on our way back home).

3 comments:

Linda said...

EMMY IS ADORABLE!!!! She has to be 3 months old before you can get her?

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's the cutest cat ever! Now I want a Birman again. Also, I have to say that Arien Von Duesterwald is a pretty awesome pet name!! I think I'll have to name my next pet Something Von Something, although knowing Steve, it'll probably be a fish.

Gina said...

She is absolutely precious, and this is coming from a dog person. She is the cutest ball of fluff I've ever seen. What a great addition to your home...

Hope you're both doing well,
Gina and Curby