Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Library Thing Tuesday (32) + Pic of Emmy

This week's question: The LT Home Page feature. How are you liking it? Or not? Do you go here when you log into LT or do you use your profile page more?
This week's answer: I stay logged in so I'm always automatically directed to my LT home page. I usually go immediately to check out what's new in my favorite groups ARC Junkies, Early Reviewers, and Read YA Lit. I only go to my profile page when I have a new comment.

***********************************************

I'm uploading this and then heading to the airport (Saturday) so this a schelduled dose of Emmy cuteness! The past couple of days she has been hanging out in a new spot: on Daniel's desk next to the heater. She loves it. (We have since placed a cushion there so she's more comfortable).


11 comments:

Sandra said...

So relaxed. Another great photo.

Anonymous said...

I feel like I know dear, sweet Emmy.

Alea said...

Pretty!!!

Literary Feline said...

Ooh! So pretty! Cats have a way of finding the most interesting positions to sleep in--and be comfortable! I wish I was so flexible.

Anonymous said...

Cute cat, I want to kidnap her! jk haha

Melissa said...

I would try to sit next to a heater too!

caite said...

It is not fair to post these cute animal pictures! I have no pet!

Darlene said...

Gotta have my dose of Emmy cuteness every week. This one is adorable!

Wendi said...

I love ARC Junkies and Early Reviewers (even though I've YET to get chosen for a book!). Another great pic of Emmy! Here's my Thinger!

:) Wendi

Serena said...

Emmy is the cutest cat...too funny!

katayoun said...

cats always amaze me, i can't figure out how then can be so graceful and perfect in the most strange positions. and yes, the photographer also has a very good eye!