1. You already know I'm obsessed with books, blogging, cereal, chocolate, and my cat Emmy (to the point that I make up songs that I sing to her like "Meowy kitty, you like to meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow" sung to the tune of Lucky by Britney Spears.)
2. You may not know I'm obsessed with collecting paper money from around the world. This is a joint venture with my father and together we have amassed quite a collection. I'll go out of my way to cross a border on my trips so I can get even more (i.e. when we went to Zimbabwe, I planned a side trip to Botswana). Whenever someone takes a trip to a country I haven't been , I beg them to bring me back some currency. I've also bought some of the rarer ones at flea markets and online. Here is one of my favorites:
3. Seasonal obsessions: I am a huge fan of fresh fruit in the summer, and I always have to have gingerbread around Christmas. I also get really into skin care and make-up in the winter. I am probably most obsessed with lip treatments and lip gloss. Current favorites? The Sugar Lip Treatment from fresh, the Beauty Balm in berry from Too Faced, and the Color Plump in Hey Sailor! from benefit.
4. Dormant obsession: During her tours, I spend way to much time at the various Tori Amos message boards. I could tell you all her setlists and what songs she debuted where. I also went to 4 shows last tour and collected all the available (legal) bootlegs. This is cover used for her "Clyde" shows.
5. Former obsession: In high school, I got mostly As, but I wasn't too upset if I got a B. In college though, I was obsessed with getting straight As. And I did.
So what are some of your obsessions?