What I am excited about this week:
1. I am the featured book blogger in TWENTY BOY SUMMER Author Sarah Ockler's fun fLiP iT fRiDaY series this week. (Don't think I was ignoring Finn - I just submitted my answers before Finn was part of the family.)
2. I've joined in the diversity project going on at the new blog Diversify Your Reading. As Teresa explains: "Diversify Your Reading is meant to be a clearinghouse of blog reviews of books by authors underrepresented in English-language publishing today." Go on over and add your own book review links or browse the authors and books and find something that will diversify your own reading.
3. Going to Book Expo America for the first time this year and have tons of questions? Well, there's a blog tour starting Monday just for you! The full scheldule is up at the official Book Blogger Convention website and my stop on the tour will be Friday, Feb. 5th.
4. LOST is coming back this week for it's 6th and final season!!! Naturally, everyone's talking about it. Like The Book Smugglers. I hear Boone may be back. Oh please let it be true (and not as a zombie)!
5. Cynsations has a very useful series of interviews with publishing industry professionals for those of us going to SCBWI Bologna: an agent interview with Laura Rennert and a publisher interview with Tessa Strickland of Barefoot Books - with more on the way. Who else is going?
6. Monday I will be kicking off my February of Dystopian Fiction. I have lots of fun planned including reviews, interviews, guest posts and of course prizes! If you like speculative fiction, then Presenting Lenore is the place to be in February. If you don't, well, see you again in March (or on Tuesdays of course - where I will dress the kittehs as hobos to mesh with my theme month).
What are YOU excited about this week?