Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Latest Contest Winners

Here are the winners of all contests from Nov/Dec/Jan:

The winner of a signed copy of Lauren Bjorkman's MY INVENTED LIFE is Donna G. of The First Novels Club.

The two winners of my 700 follower contest are Dani of YA All the Way who chose the 5 books + 1 extra I threw in for good measure (they've already arrived) and Karinlibrarian who got the giftcard.

Kaila won the 3 books in my YA Vampire Series Contest.

Laura of Laura's Review Bookshelf won the advanced copy of IS YOUR BUFFALO READY FOR KINDERGARTEN? - Daniel's first children's picture being published in June 2010.

The winners of My 2009 Favorite Reads contest are Anna of Diary of an Eccentric who chose THE HELP by Kathryn Stockett and Natalie of Mindful Musings who chose LIPS TOUCH by Laini Taylor.

The winner of a signed copy of Jennie Shortridge's WHEN SHE FLEW is Amanda of A Bookshelf Monstrosity (who has a very lovely color-coded bookshelf I see).

And finally, the winner of Beatles Rock Band for Wii is Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit.

Congrats to all! If you haven't received an e-mail from me yet, please send your mailing address to lenoreva at hotmail dot com.

15 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Thao said...

Congrats to you all ^^ Happy reading~!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you all! Have fun reading those books :-)

Nayuleska said...

Congratulations to everyone - it's always fun to receive books.

Anna said...

Congrats everyone! And thank you, Lenore. I can't wait to read The Help. I've emailed you my mailing address.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

Congrats to all the other winners...I'm going to get my mop top on!

I've emailed you my address.

Carla said...

congrats everyone :-)

Donna Gambale said...

Thanks and congrats to all the other winners! I love my book!

Anonymous said...

Winning is fun, especially winning a new book :-) Congrats to all the lucky winners! Enjoy your reading ;-)

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Thanks, Lenore :)

Andi said...

Congrats to the winners! Lucky ducks! :)

Melody said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Becca said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Michelle Santiago said...

congrats lucky winners!!

Violet said...

Congratulations to all the winners! :)