Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My episode on That's How I Blog is available now!

Nicole interviewed me on Tuesday night and a bunch of us discussed LIAR by Justine Larbalestier on the latest episode of That's How I Blog which is now available for streaming: Presenting Lenore on That's How I Blog.

I discuss everything from why I started book blogging to why I moved to Germany to books I am looking forward this year.

Here are some links to topics I mention during my interview:

My new book blogger FAQ
Adele at Persnickety Snark on why she's Team Gale
The LIAR spoiler thread on Justine Larbalestier's website

And here is a list of books that also have unreliable narrators:

Bad Monkeys by Matt Ruff
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
The Turn of the Screw by Henry James

Enjoy!

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I didn't get to listen Tuesday night, so I listened to it first thing yesterday. You did a great job!

Carla said...

for some reason, I never expected for you to have an American accent.....even though you say on your profile your American......great chat :-)

Serena said...

I will check out the radio show later on....I missed it on Tuesday! That's what I get for coming down with a cold.

Petunia said...

I was there. It was a lot of fun. I'm always surprised at how fast the shows go by.

Alias Grace is another book with an unreliable narrator. It's a great book too.

Anonymous said...

I hope I can listen to the interview today. Awesome!

Becca said...

I did not get to listen to it last week so I am going to listen to it ASAP (I am getting ready to listen to Rebecca's show in 20 seconds!). I can't quite work up the nerve to do the show! I am really not a good phone person, as I am so ADD that I get off topic easily and have trouble thinking of answers off the top of my head. One day maybe I will work up the nerve! lol