Monday, April 12, 2010

Interview about International Blogging at The Book on the Hill

It's my week over at The Book on the Hill's Book Blogging Around the World feature. Head on over to see how many countries I've visited, what the best part of blogging in Germany is, and my favorite German band. Check it out and leave a comment: BBATW: Franfurt, Germany.

If you want to know even more about my international book blogging adventures, see the interview I did with Persnickity Snark during her International YA Blogger Celebration back in September.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I loved the fun interview!

Library Cat said...

Lenore,
This was a great interview. I have been to Eastern Europe and would love to make it to Western Europe one day.
When I was in Library School, I too was amazed with the YA genre. In many ways, the fiction is better than adult fiction. I was quite surprised.
Thanks for sending us to your interview.

J.T. Oldfield said...

I'm going to Oktoberfest this fall. I can't wait! I'm going to go to Prague and Krakow as well. Let me know any suggestions you have!

Charlotte said...

It was great to have you at The Book on the Hill Lenore ! Thank you so much ! :)