Monday, August 3, 2009

Guest Post about YA Fantasy at the Book Smugglers

I'm guesting today at the Book Smugglers blog for YA Appreciation Month. They've been featuring reviews of YA books new and old as well as interviews/guest posts from authors, YA bloggers and others involved in YA such as editors and librarians. It's been fun and fascinating!

My guest post is all about YA fantasy and how I apparently like it and read it a lot more than I thought I did.

You'll find out:

- Why I think YA fantasy/paranormal is so popular right now
- What I like and dislike in my fantasy books
- My favorite fantasy reads so far this year

So head on over to read it and add your observations, likes and dislikes, and favorites in the comments. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say.

5 comments:

Beth F said...

I'm heading on over!

Cecelia said...

Nice post!

JKB said...

All right, heading over now! I can't wait!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Thanks for your comments over there everyone. It was fun!

Zibilee said...

Great post! I left a comment for you over there.