Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon a GO!

I'm participating in the 24 hr Readathon today.  As usual, when I finish a book, I'll post my review immediately.  So look for those throughout the day.

First order of business: The welcome meme!

1)Where are you reading from today? At home, in Frankfurt, Germany.


2)Three random facts about me… I am addicted to spinich (seriously!), I've visited 55 countries and 46 states so far, I have two brothers, 1 step-brother and 1 step sister.

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?  Zillions!

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? No goal - just have fun!

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Choose short books! Now's not the best time to tackle War & Peace.

See you soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Lenore! I look forward to watching your progress!

Staci said...

My plan for today is just to have fun too!!

Have a great 24 hours Lenore!

Vasilly said...

Happy reading!

bermudaonion said...

Just think, people will be reading your book in a future read-a-thon! Have fun today, Lenore!

Meghan said...

Good luck Lenore! I am aiming for fun as well. :)

Michelle said...

*sets aside war and peace*

Dayum, wish I'd checked in sooner!!

Chachic said...

Wow, you've been to so many countries! Have you ever been to the Philippines (where I live)? Just wondering. Anyway, just wanted to drop by to cheer you on. :) Hope you're enjoying the readathon!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

55 countries and 46 states. Goodness!

Have a great one, Lenore!

Jodie said...

Hope your readathon is still going well!

Unknown said...

I also love spinach :)

Vasilly said...

Congratulations Lenore on winning a prize! Email me your address and prize choice. Thanks!