Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Help! My iTunes shuffle has taken over my life (meme)

I was tagged by Eli of nineseveneight for this fun, nonsensical meme:

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.

How would you describe yourself?
Karma Police - Radiohead [Hardly.]

How do you feel today? Whole Lotta Trouble - Cracker

What is your life’s purpose? Take me to Riot--Stars [Ha Ha!]

What is your motto? Swing, Swing - The All American Rejects

What do you think about very often? What's a Girl to do? - Bat for Lashes

What is your life story? Pace is the Trick - Interpol [So true]

What do you want to be when you grow up? Baker, Baker - Tori Amos [I do bake some excellent chocolate chip cookies]

What will you dance to at your wedding? So Pure - Alanis Morrisette [I don't think this was on our playlist at our wedding, but it's not a bad choice]

What will they play at your funeral? You'll Never Walk Again - Gene [Umm.. no kidding!]

What is your hobby/interest? The Mummer's Dance - Lorena McKennitt

If you could do anything right now, what would it be? Red Rubber Ball - Cyrkle [Ok, that doesn't make much sense]

What do you want most of all? Fly Away - Poe

What is your greatest fear? The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - Weezer [Wow, that's pretty accurate]

What is your darkest secret? Middle Distance Runner - Seawolf [That's right, I secretly run all the time - be afraid, be very afraid!]

What is your favorite thing in the world? Skankill Butchers - The Decemberists [Not!]

If you could have one wish, what would you wish for? Supergirl - Reamon

What is your theme song? Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap

The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance. Sink to the Bottom - Fountains of Wayne [Can I just tap my toe instead?]

What will you post this as? Highwayman - Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash

I tag:

Linda aka my aunt (because she loves things like this)
Steph aka Reviewer X of awesomeness (because I want her to stop NaNo-ing)
Amy aka mega creative author of Dust of 100 Dogs (because I am very interested in what she has on her iTunes)

and anyone else who wants to!


Steve said...

ha, clever! You didn't tag me, but I will use this in the next week or so!

Serena said...

interesting...maybe I will do this later today with my entire itunes library!

Kristen M. said...

You listen to Gene! Yay! I knew that we could be friends. :)

Lenore said...

Steve and Serena - Hope you both do it. I'd love to see what you get.

Kristen - LOVE Gene! Drawn to the Deep End is one of my all time fave CDs.

Linda J said...

Aunt Linda here...yep - you sure know me. I love these things. Check it out on my blog!

J. Kaye Oldner said...

Do you know that I have no music in my MP3? Only audio books.

Melissa said...

Too funny! I love it.

Lenore said...

Linda - Yours were great!

J. Kaye - That is pretty unbelieveable, yes.

Melissa - I thought most of them turned out rather well.

A.S. King said...


That was fun! Weird how so many fit!