What I'm excited about this week:
1. Last Sunday, Daniel and I went to a cat show. The breeders we bought Emmy from were showing 6 of their cats and invited us. Since it was only 20 minutes away, we decided to check it out. Tons of cute cats and crazy cat obsessed people! I also got a bunch of free product samples – dry food, canned food and clumping litter (which is not so easy to find here in Germany).
2. At our friend’s Superbowl party (we only stayed for the first quarter), Daniel made some sort of drunken deal and we ended up with 144 cans of Fresca.
3. My blog received yet another award this week: The Blog Friends Award from Staci at Life in the Thumb. Thanks Staci!
4. I came across this bookish version of Sir Mix A Lot’s I Like Big Butts called I like Big Books at Both Eyes Book Blog. It is genius. Read it now!
5. A couple more books in my mailbox: The Beekeeper’s Apprentice by Laurie R. King for her 15 weeks of Bees tour (I am up in March) and The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano.
6. Have you tried the Dulce de Leche Girl Scout Cookies? Seriously yummy.