Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-a-thon Hour Update: Hour 19

My plan was to update my progress at hour 13, halfway through but then two cuddly kittehs, a slumbering husband, and darkness conspired against me, and I feel asleep 30 pages into my 6th book: The Blonde of the Joke by Bennett Madison.

But I am back now!

Total books completed and reviewed so far: 5
Running total of pages read: 1173
Time spent reading so far: Approximately 10 hrs
Mini-challeges done: I think 3?
Prizes won: THE LOST SUMMER OF LOUISA MAY ALCOTT (yay!)
Blogs visited: At least 25

Whew.

5 comments:

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Hi Lenore! Stopping by to show some support! You can do it! Keep up the good work! =]

The1stdaughter said...

Way to go! Almost 1200 pages read! That's incredible! Even with a snooze in the middle, that's pretty impressive.
Here's a little cheer just for fun:
Make sure 2 blink,but not too long!You don't want 2 fall asleep in the middle of that next great book!
Keep up the great reading! And have a wonderful night!

vvb32 reads said...

GO GO GO
don't stop that reading flow!

Sandy Nawrot said...

I've noticed you are writing your reviews as you go...very smart! How lame do I feel that I've only read 321 pages? I never knew I was such a slow reader! Way to go Lenore!

Diane said...

Hello there! Falling asleep is not a bad thing. Now you're back and into the home stretch! Go!