Here's what I'm excited about this week:
1. Remember how I won three book contests last Friday? Well, I won two more on the weekend! I won The Agency by Ally O'Brien at Wendi's Book Corner and The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga at Morbid Romantic (I also won another copy of The Terror, but I threw it back in the hat).
2. My mailbox in Kansas had a great week. I got Genesis by Bernard Beckett (which I lusted after here), The Heights by Brian James (which I lusted after here), Prophesy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink, Geektastic by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci, and Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. I also got Need by Carrie Jones in a book swap with Sharon.
3. I won another blog award, the Your Blog is Fabulous Award from Amelia at Book Junkie, who has a very colorful blog. Thanks Amelia!
4. I went to my second pilates session this week and I am enjoying it so far. It doesn't seem like you are doing much during the class, but afterwards, you are sore in places you didn't even know you had muscles!
5. I got to meet Ann, her husband and her son. Ann contacted me after becoming a reader of my blog and realizing that we both lived in Frankfurt! She has three children's picture books that she wrote coming out soon, so we were thrilled to show her our picture book library. She also borrowed some of my YA stuff including Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley and the new Sarah Dessen Along for the Ride.
6. Kate Winslet won the Oscar! And we may go see The Reader tonight, since it finally came out here. Let's see though because I have a horrible cold.
What are you excited about this week?