Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fire and Ash Winners!

Sorry this is a bit delayed! I was in Berlin for the past few days, visiting a friend and attending yet another Tori Amos concert (finally got Northern Lad - YAY). Since I'd done most of the tourist sites on my previous visits to Berlin, we went out to Postdam and walked around Sanssouci park - gorgeous!

Anyway, on to the winners.

The winner of the signed copy of Fire is: Mrs. F-B’s Book Blog

The winner of the copy of Ash is: Michelle

Congrats you two!

12 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations to the winners! :)

Kate said...

Congrats to the winners!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Haha, fire and ash! Did you do that on purpose? Congrats, winners!!!

Lenore Appelhans said...

ZG - It is funny isn't it? I like to arrange my own book copies thusly:

Catching Fire
Fire
Ash

I need a book called Kindling or something to put right before those, ha!

Lilixtreme said...

How about The Kindling of Greenfyr by Mark Freeman!

Lenore Appelhans said...

LOL - great suggestion Lilibeth!

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Congrats to all the winners and yay for Tori Amos in Berlin!

Kailana said...

Berlin, huh? That's somewhere that I would like to go one of these days!

Congrats to the winners!

Mrs. F-B's Books Blog said...

Woohoo!! Thanks so much. I can't wait to get my book :)

~Erin

Michelle said...

Yipee, Skippy!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to read it.

Do you have an email you want me to send my address to?

Lenore Appelhans said...

Hi Michelle - Yeah: lenoreva at hotmail dot com

I sent you an e-mail. Did you not get it?

Christina Farley said...

Congrats to the winners. Another great contest.