Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Help! My iTunes shuffle has taken over my life (meme)

I was tagged by Eli of nineseveneight for this fun, nonsensical meme:

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.

How would you describe yourself?
Karma Police - Radiohead [Hardly.]

How do you feel today? Whole Lotta Trouble - Cracker

What is your life’s purpose? Take me to Riot--Stars [Ha Ha!]

What is your motto? Swing, Swing - The All American Rejects

What do you think about very often? What's a Girl to do? - Bat for Lashes

What is your life story? Pace is the Trick - Interpol [So true]

What do you want to be when you grow up? Baker, Baker - Tori Amos [I do bake some excellent chocolate chip cookies]

What will you dance to at your wedding? So Pure - Alanis Morrisette [I don't think this was on our playlist at our wedding, but it's not a bad choice]

What will they play at your funeral? You'll Never Walk Again - Gene [Umm.. no kidding!]

What is your hobby/interest? The Mummer's Dance - Lorena McKennitt

If you could do anything right now, what would it be? Red Rubber Ball - Cyrkle [Ok, that doesn't make much sense]

What do you want most of all? Fly Away - Poe

What is your greatest fear? The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - Weezer [Wow, that's pretty accurate]

What is your darkest secret? Middle Distance Runner - Seawolf [That's right, I secretly run all the time - be afraid, be very afraid!]

What is your favorite thing in the world? Skankill Butchers - The Decemberists [Not!]

If you could have one wish, what would you wish for? Supergirl - Reamon

What is your theme song? Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap

The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance. Sink to the Bottom - Fountains of Wayne [Can I just tap my toe instead?]

What will you post this as? Highwayman - Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash

I tag:

Linda aka my aunt (because she loves things like this)
Steph aka Reviewer X of awesomeness (because I want her to stop NaNo-ing)
Amy aka mega creative author of Dust of 100 Dogs (because I am very interested in what she has on her iTunes)

and anyone else who wants to!

9 comments:

Steve said...

ha, clever! You didn't tag me, but I will use this in the next week or so!

Serena said...

interesting...maybe I will do this later today with my entire itunes library!

Kristen M. said...

You listen to Gene! Yay! I knew that we could be friends. :)

Lenore Appelhans said...

Steve and Serena - Hope you both do it. I'd love to see what you get.

Kristen - LOVE Gene! Drawn to the Deep End is one of my all time fave CDs.

Linda said...

Aunt Linda here...yep - you sure know me. I love these things. Check it out on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Do you know that I have no music in my MP3? Only audio books.

Melissa said...

Too funny! I love it.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Linda - Yours were great!

J. Kaye - That is pretty unbelieveable, yes.

Melissa - I thought most of them turned out rather well.

A.S. King said...

Done!
http://dogfact9.blogspot.com/2008/11/help-ive-been-forced-to-use-shuffle.html

That was fun! Weird how so many fit!