I did it - 500 comments. I tried to visit every blog that signed up, and I left a comment as long as it was fairly easy to do so. It was wonderful to see everyone's progress and the mini-challenges were lots of fun.
Now for the end of readathon meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
None in particular. I went to bed and slept for 5 hrs and then Emmy woke me up by biting my earplug out of my ear.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Everyone reading the Hunger Games seemed to be enjoying it. Which is more than I can say for How I Live Now.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope - if it aint broke, don't fix it!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everyone was really enthusiastic. I even had people cheering on my cheerleading!
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
AMBERVILLE by Tim Davys (343 pages)
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Guess it would have to be that one.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Setting a goal for yourself is essential. And keep track of how many blogs you visit so you can see your progress.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
We'll see! If the time is right, I'd love to participate again. I don't know that I would go for 500 comments again though!
I'd like to say I'm going to take a nap now, but unfortunately, it looks like Finn may have an infection from his surgery. He's thrown up 6 times and is totally lethargic and hot. We are going to the vet here soon. Hope it's nothing serious. Poor little guy.