S. Krishna from S. Krishna Books gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award which means I have to do to the meme that comes with it. Thanks so much!
7 Things I Did Before:
1. Walked a neighbor girl to the school bus for $5 a week.
2. Took the foreign service exam.
3. Picked up hitchhikers once. (They told us we shouldn't have)
4. Ran hurdles for my high school track team.
5. Sang in the youth choir at church.
7. Was in Girl Scouts.
7 Things I Do Now:
1. Read (Obviously)
2. Blog (Obviously)
3. Watch TV on DVD. Currently watching Mad Men season 1 and Chuck season 1. I’m also following the current seasons of Battlestar Galactica and Lost via Slingbox.
4. Play hide and seek with my cat Emmy. She loves looking for us, it is so cute!
5. Take long walks and bike rides in the park.
6. Eat a lot of sushi at the “crack sushi” restaurant. We are also trying out new restaurants that are featured in a two for one coupon book we bought.
7. Travel to exotic locales.
7 Things I Want to Do:
1. Pilates. I need to go to the sports club around the corner and sign up.
2. Find a conversational Spanish class to brush up on my Spanish. It used to be perfect, but since I’ve hardly spoken it in years, it’s getting rusty.
3. Attend BEA. Not going to happen, but I can dream!
4. Cook at home more.
5. Rework my picture book manuscript.
6. Outline the amazing YA novel idea I have floating in my head.
7. Travel to even more exotic locales.
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. Meowy Kittykin (This is our favorite nickname for Emmy – she sure likes to meow!)
2. Shall I make some tea? (We drink a lot of Celestial Seasonings Hazelnut Vanilla tea – yum!)
3. Daniel! (Trying to get Daniel’s attention)
4. Bad kitty! (Self explanatory…)
5. It is so cold. (Our apartment is freezing in the winter)
6. I don't know (Wisest is she who knows she does not know)
7. My last name (That is how you are supposed to answer the phone in Germany)
Feel free to do the meme too! And if you do, let me know. I'd love to read your answers.