Exciting stuff that happened this past week:
1. Daniel finally designed a new header for my blog. What do you think about it? I also updated the color scheme, changed the font and added quick links so you can get to the good stuff faster. All in the name of blog improvement.
2. On Sunday, a professional ice skater Daniel met at yoga got us free tickets to Holiday on Ice. It was gloriously cheesy fun (the poor male skaters had to wear overalls decorated with white chicken feathers at one point). Afterwards, we took Mitch to a traditional appelwoi kneipe (Frankurt restaurant/bar) and drank a bembel. Very amusing!
3. I actually got a couple of books in my mailbox: Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen, Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley and Starfinder by John Marco.
4. LOST is back! And a new episode of BSG is on tonight.
5. The weather warmed up enough that we are able to venture outside again.
6. We've been invited to a wedding in Morocco. One of the guys in Daniel's stick fighting club is tying the knot in July. Apparently it will be a three day affair of feasting and dancing.
What's new with you?